Monday 12 December 2011

'Tis the Season

Glitter nails have been everywhere over the last year and I haven't really caught on to the trend, until now. I found the sparkle a little out of place during the warm summer months but now that the holiday season is in full force, I am in full support of wonderfully, glittery, sparkly nails. I wanted to include some polishes I've been eying - don't worry, I probably won't buy any. Wait, you're not my Mom! 
New Years Eve anyone? Not the movie, I hear it's terrible.


Reminds me a bit of the ocean.

Pink glitter. Like, come on.

Rainbow glitter. COME ON!
Plumly Sparkly Goodness

Using a loose powdery glitter results in the most beautiful nails.
This is what night looks like in a bottle.
Christmas.
SPARKLES. IN YOUR FACE.

Gift idea? Ahem.







-ACC

No comments:

Post a Comment