Wednesday 21 December 2011

Packing

I am not one of those organized list packers. I usually lay everything I own out on my bed, make a few outfits and throw it in a suitcase. I never always bring too many accessories and end up wearing only 2 out of the 6 pairs of shoes I brought. Some call this over-packing, I call this being prepared. Who's laughing now? Not me when my suitcase is over 50 pounds... I lose.

I wish I could include I picture of the duffel bag I'm taking (actually though) but I don't have anything in it. Don't worry. I've still got a day left to pack. Plus, I still have a final exam today so packing would have just been procrastination from studying (...as I type this ridiculously pointless blog post). 

I hope everyone has wonderful holiday time with friends and/or family! I'm going to be updating my other blog with Mexico fun times, so take a gander over there! 

-ACC



No comments:

Post a Comment